Mindfulness Retreat by Anika Love Yoga LLC
Terms & Conditions
1. All Mindfulness Retreat purchases and reservations are non-refundable, except in the case that a retreat does not occur. Credit card transaction fees will be subtracted from all refunds.
2. Full Payment is due on July 10, 2022 for the July 22-24, 2022 Yoga Retreat. If the balance is not paid on or before the due date we will treat the booking as canceled.
3. Customers are responsible for transportation to the retreat including airfare and transportation to and from the airports to the retreat center properties unless otherwise noted. Mindfulness Retreats will not refund money to customers who were not able to attend the retreat due to weather, canceled flights, or other impediments to travel.
4. Anika Love Yoga LLC is not held liable for any customer travel, or other costs not included in the retreat.
5. Anika Love Yoga LLC reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
6. The customer shall not use any retreat property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to retreat guests, staff or property owners.
7. Anika Love Yoga LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate retreat involvement by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the retreat and Anika Love Yoga LLC shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
8. Retreat participants must be 18 years of age or older and agree to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from participating in this retreat.
9. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all relevant travel documentation.
10. Anika Love Yoga LLC can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
11. Anika Love Yoga LLC reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation, meal, or yoga activity.
12. Customers understand that it is their responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding their participation in yoga classes and yoga retreat activities.
13. In consideration of being permitted to participate in yoga retreat classes and activities, customers agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which they might incur as a result of participating in the program, and promise to participate within their comfort zone. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga retreat and activities the customer knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waives any claim they may have against the yoga class instructor for any injury or damages that they may sustain as a result of participating in the retreat. Customers will inform the instructor of any new injury or condition which might affect their ability to practice yoga or take part in retreat activities.
14. Anika Love Yoga LLC cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
15. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the retreat coordinator as soon as possible.
16. Anika Love Yoga LLC shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
17. Anika Love Yoga LLC accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or traveling to and from the Sanctuary Retreat Center.
18. It is recommended that all customers have adequate medical insurance for the duration of this trip.
19 . Throughout the retreat, participants are responsible for their own safety.
I acknowledge the enjoyment and challenge I receive from the activities of this Mindfulness retreat and the wilderness and natural outdoor experience, its isolation and the opportunity to experience wildlife and nature in a natural surrounding and state, and emotional experiences resulting from personal growth exploration, this is my reason for participating in Mindfulness retreat, and I voluntarily assume all risks associated with these activities and freely waive any and all legal rights that I may have against the releases.
I grant to Anika Love Yoga LLC the absolute and irrevocable right and unrestricted permission concerning any captured media that she/he has taken or may take of me or in which I may be included with others, to use, reuse, publish, and republish in whole or in part, individually or in connection with other material, in any and all publishing platforms now or hereafter known, including the Internet, and for any purpose whatsoever, specifically including illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, and trade, without restriction as to alteration; and to use my name in connection with any use if she/he so chooses. I release and discharge Anika Love Yoga LLC from any and all claims and demands that may arise out of or in connection with the use of the media, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy.
As consideration for being permitted by Anika Love Yoga LLC to participate in these activities, I hereby agree that I, my assignees, heirs, distributees, guardians, and legal representatives will not make a claim against, sue or attach the property of Anika Love Yoga LLC, their affiliates, employees, agents or volunteers or any of their affiliated organizations for injury or damage resulting from acts, howsoever caused, by any employee, agent, or contractor, or any of their affiliated organizations, as a result of my participation in Anika Love Yoga LLC retreats. I hereby release Anika Love Yoga LLC, and any of their agents or affiliated organizations from all actions, claims or demands that I, my assigns, heirs, distributees, guardians, and legal representatives now have or may hereafter have for injury, damage, or death resulting from my participation in Anika Love Yoga LLC retreats.
I am medically, physically, emotionally and in all respects fit and able to participate in Anika Love Yoga LLC retreats.
I agree I will be fully and financially responsible for my own physical condition and well-being during the retreat and will follow the safety precautions and instructions prescribed by Anika Love Yoga LLC.
I acknowledge that Anika Love Yoga LLC may make suggestions from time to time that are intended to help me and my well-being. However I take ultimate responsibility for my choices and realize that Anika Love Yoga LLC is not a licensed medical provider and that I must consult my doctor.
If I experience pain or discomfort during the retreat, I will modify Anika Love Yoga LLC’s instruction to suit my individual needs. I will not hold Anika Love Yoga LLC responsible for any pain or discomfort I experience during or after the retreat. I understand that the activities offered on this retreat are not a substitute for medical care. I understand that Anika Love Yoga LLC is not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat physical or mental illness.
For the benefit of everyone on your Anika Love Yoga LLC retreat, Anika Love Yoga LLC reserves the right to accept or reject any participant at any time without liability, and in the event it determines, in its sole and exclusive discretion, that a participant is disruptive to the harmony of the retreat, it may without any obligation to pay a refund or any other amount whatsoever, expel such participant from the retreat. Anika Love Yoga LLC will carry no responsibility or liability for any participant who leaves the retreat prior to its conclusion or for any activity undertaken by any participant which is not included on the retreat itinerary.